Juan Orendain, PhD
VAP at the MAMS department at Case Western Reserve University
E-mail juan.orendain [at] case [dot] edu
Higher category theory and its applications to:
- Quantum field theory
- Operator algebras
- Representation theory
- w/R. Oeckl. Compositional Quantum Field Theory: An axiomatic presentation. Pereprint vers.
- Combinatorial dimensions: Indecomposability of certain local trivial extension algebras. Journal of Algebra an Applications, 13, No. 06. Preprint vers. Journal vers.
- On direct sum decompositions of Krull-Schmidt artinian modules. Journal of Algebra and Applications, 13, No. 03. Preprint vers. Journal vers.
- Lifting bicategories through the Grothendieck construction. Submitted. Preprint vers.
- Cylinder topological quantum field theory: A categorical presentation of classical field theory and its symmetries. Preprint vers.
- A note on the existence of essential indecomposable submodules of Ore domains. Preprint vers.
Math 308 Abstract Algebra
Math 227 CalculusIII
Math 402 Abstract Algebra II
Math 462 Algebraic Topology
Math 601 Reading seminar on Markov categories, with Mark Meckes
List of past courses
co-organizer of Math 601, reading seminar on categorical probability, with Mark Meckes.
Previous events and seminars organized
- Rubén Maldonado, PhD, co-mentoring with Raymundo Bautista, CCM, UNAM
- Iván Sánchez Silva, PhD, co-mentoring with José Antonio Zapata, CCM, UNAM
- Sam Reeder, Capston project. Case Western Reserve University.
List of past activities
Books, papers, etc.
Resources in applied category theory